Accredited Qualifications in Logistics, Business, HR, Marketing, Music, Art & Design, Educare, Public Administration, Finance,
Hospitality and Catering, Tourism, Public Relations, Office Administration and Information Technology…
With a strong focus on business education and training, Ed-U Varsity takes a practical approach to learning. Through teaching and
promoting entrepreneurial skills, we ensure that all of our learners leave with the skills they need to succeed in a business environment.
Our classes are small and our programmes carefully designed to meet our students needs.
Students complete a theory component, and practical application is achieved through group work and various fun projects designed to
encourage interaction and provide insight into working environments. Projects include: presentations, simulated talk shows and
pressrooms, plays and debates.
Why Choose Ed-U City Campus: Private University?
- One Year Certificates
- Two-Year Diplomas
- Three-Year Diplomas and Degrees
- Part-Time 12 to 16 week Short Skills Programmes
- Sporting activities such as Soccer, Rugby and Netball
- Fun extramural activities such as Choir, and Leadership opportunities in the SRC
- Lecturers are industry experts who use interaction and practical applications in the classroom
- Small classes with individual attention
- Private institution with high pass rates (95%)
- Accredited Programmes and a variety of choices
- Accommodation can be arranged
- RPL and Career Testing is available to applicants
- Students do homework in the Labs with Internet access
- Close to public transport, Cafes and various shops
- Affordable interest free tuition instalments
- Friendly atmosphere and open door policy with easy access to staff and educators
- Assistance with Financial Aid Forms, Early Bird Discounts, Academic and Sports Bursary opportunities
- Annual events such as Entrepreneurial Market Day, Career Workshop and Graduation Day
- CCTV and security guards keep the campus safe
- The Website, Facebook, Twitter, notice boards and Quarterly Newsletters keep students informed
- Easy Online Application
Ed-U City Campus: Private University offers various study options:
- Full qualifications including Certificates and Diplomas
- Short Learning Programmes through the School of Business
Programmes offered on a full-time basis maximize students time in class, but also allow them enough free time to enjoy socialising, taking part in sporting or cultural activities, or fit in a part-time job. Classes are run on a two semester basis, starting in February and
finishing in December. Students are encouraged to participate in all aspects of student life throughout the year.
Accredited Qualifications Offered:
- Higher Certificate in Tourism (one year)
- Diploma in Tourism Management (two years)
- Diploma in Public Relations (two years)
- Diploma in Office Administration (two years)
- Diploma in Information Technology (Technical Support) (two years)